Applying to Brenau University is easy—and free!
Want help? Our enrollment coaches will walk you through the whole process, step-by-step.
Make sure you have this information handy when you go to complete your application:
- Your contact and other personal information (i.e., address and date of birth)
- Your social security number or alien registration number
- This is important for when you start your financial aid package to help pay for your education.
- Your educational background
- We’ll review your academic history to help decide which program will best align with your career goals—this includes things like when you graduated high school, took the GED exam, and/or attended any other colleges.